Marriage & Couples Counseling
Do you feel like your relationship is at a standstill? Are you and your partner stuck in the same argument loop every night? Do you feel like you and your partner are drifting away? Do you desire more intimacy between you and your partner?
All things can be improved, changed and bettered, with just a little support, no matter how big or small. With couples therapy, you’ll learn how to communicate your feelings and needs, and get what you want out of your relationship.
Some issues that bring couples to therapy are:
- Addiction/Partner Addiction Support
- Balance (Work/Life/Family)
- Blended Family Issues
- Chronic Illness or Traumatic Brain Injury
- Disagreements over Money, Kids, Sex, Time, Intimacy, Communication, Priorities, Validation,
- Extended Family
- Mental Illness
- Saving a relationship from a breakup or divorce
- Sexual Harmony
- Sex Addiction
In my couple’s therapy sessions, I help people develop the necessary skills needed to maintain sustaining love.
If any of the above relate to your and your partner in your relationship, contact me today for a free consultation. I would love to speak about how I may be able to help reconnect and rekindle your love for one another.